elegance and style
GOOSE DOWN & FEATHER
Every garment is insulated with the best Goose Down available: Polish. Each TATRAS model has 90% genuine Goose Down fill [Down Goose] fill for volume and extreme lightness. Goose Down is smaller and softer because there is no central shaft as found in feathers. The remaining 10% of the fill are Goose Feathers [feather] which, having a central shaft with numerous filaments, guarantee elasticity, form and support for the product. TATRAS is positioned at the high end of the market with its collections offering a perfect combination of essential and minimal designs and more sophisticated garments aimed at a more fashion-oriented clientele. TATRAS down jackets guarantee high performance even in extreme climatic conditions by the using of Japanese technical fabrics and the highest quality wool from all the most renowned Italian mills.
A modern urban look characterized by high performance technical fabrics and a contemporary fit that is slim without being excessive is paired with sophisticated attention to details and the search for new design solutions. All fabrics used are the results of years of research aimed at creating performance fabrics that are extremely lightweight compared to any technical fabric of the same category and are often made exclusively for TATRAS in keeping with its style. Just as are the exclusive prints offered in the colors of the most current trends. Each TATRAS product has its own history that starts with the selection of best materials and finishes with design. This way we can be sure to dedicate the care and attention required in order to perfect each detail.